Welcome to the service for
Sunday 17 May 2020
Past services available at: www.parkerville.church/live
Scroll down for worship, download links and discussion questions.
Join together at 9:30am on Sunday morning at
Come early and join the online chat, open from 9-11am
Whilst the video is streamed, it will be available to download from Saturday afternoon. If you have connection or speed issues, we encourage you to download and then play it at 9:30am.
Before or after the video message spend time with those close to you worshipping God.
This YouTube playlist has on-screen lyrics so you can sing along.
We’re reliant on the giving of those committed to our community to fulfill our mission of helping people become wholehearted followers of Jesus, and we’re deeply grateful for your participation.
1. Can you share a time you felt like giving up and someone’s encouragement made a difference?
2. Do you find it easy or hard to give encouragement to others? Why do you think that is?
3. Share about a time when you received significant encouragement from Gods Word? What happened?
4. Why do you think God would choose to speak to people differently in different ways?
5. What impact should it have on our lives knowing that Jesus actually upholds everything by His power?
Journey Group study notes
Life at Parky