Welcome to the service for
Sunday 3 May 2020
Past services available at: www.parkerville.church/live
Scroll down for worship, download links and discussion questions.
Join together at 9:30am on Sunday morning at
Come early and join the online chat, open from 9-11am
Whilst the video is streamed, it will be available to download from Saturday afternoon. If you have connection or speed issues, we encourage you to download and then play it at 9:30am.
Before or after the video message spend time with those close to you worshipping God.
This YouTube playlist has on-screen lyrics so you can sing along.
We’re reliant on the giving of those committed to our community to fulfill our mission of helping people become wholehearted followers of Jesus, and we’re deeply grateful for your participation.
- Who do you relate more to and why? Mary or Martha?
2. Read psalms 46:10 again. Share ways that you can develop times of ‘being still’ in your life.
3. Has the isolating circumstances we are in helped or hindered your ability to spend quality time with God? Explain.
4. Distraction can be the enemy of our destiny. Can you share of a time you were distracted from keeping God first place and what you did to ‘reset’?
5. Read Matt 4:4. Share something you have heard from God that has helped your life.
Journey Group study notes
Life at Parky